Thursday, September 29, 2016

Halcon The Falcon!

My new resin figurine Halcon the Falcon for the Resin Is King Series 3 blind box project is complete.
The ten piece run has some metallic colors and some cleartint sparkly pearl pieces. Some of the cleartints glow in the dark so check your figure under the light if you happen to snag one. I modeled this new bird figure in a 3D program and printed the prototype on my new 3Dprinter. The character fits right in with my Tuttz cat and Pharaoh Hound universe and was inspired from a image I saw of a falcon statue that was found in King Tut's tomb.
Big huge thanks to Benny Kline of Tenacious Toys and Brian Ahlbeck of Deadhand Toys for inviting me back for another round of resin making fun. Ten of these new figures will be available in a blind box series with 9 other invited resin artists at the Tenacious Toys booth at the New York Comic Con on October 6-9th.


Some of these glow in the dark. Which ones? Hmmm...





 Here's a scale pic of Halcon the Falcon with the Sucio mouse resin from the Resin Is King Series 2 project.