Monday, January 20, 2014

Sparkly Cats!

The brand new Tuttz Mini Sparkly Cats will be releasing all this week and next with a edition size of 25 pieces. There will also be a few glow in the dark chase cats hidden within the entire series. This batch of resins will be released in multiple waves and not be blind boxed and I will not say which ones are GID's so if you get one it will be a surprise. The images below will give an idea of what most of the series will look like and if you want to see specific colors included please shout it out on my Twitter, Instagram or FaceBook pages...I'm always listening to what my awesome and supportive collectors have to say.





If you have any questions on this new series you can email me (END) at argonautresins(at)gmail.com and I will do my best to get back to you asap.