Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuttz 8 inch artist custom update...

Got a little update from artist/sculptor Clinton Yaws on his 8 inch Tuttz custom and it's looking even more awesome with each new teaser! I can't wait to see this bad boy finished up...

To date 30 of 32 blank 8 inch Tuttz figurines have shipped out - there are only two more left to ship out to the remaining two artists on the list and Series 1 will all shipped! And another note - I will be selling off a few of my customs and uber rare resins from out of production lines from my personal collection all this week in the online STORE. My clear tint purple metallic Golden Lilac DestroyeR custom and clear tint pearl Kings Of Atlantis skull were up for grabs last night and both have found a new home. Watch the online store all week for uber rare goodies!